- En’Urga releases their latest spray characterization instrument PODScan for full planar drop sizing
- En’Urga wins SBIR Phase I funding from NASA
- En’Urga in partnership with University of Michigan wins STTR Phase I funding from NASA
- En'Urga releases their new product FLXscan Tomography.
- EnUrga announces partnership with Hivicgate Aerospace Machinery, Shenyang, China
- EnUrga joins IIT Chennai as the industry partner in the UAY scheme of Govt. Of India
- Chenli Aviation, China to purchase SETscan Optical Patternator for quality control of nozzles.
- EnUrga wins NIST Phase 1 SBIR
- Pathenoen contracts with En'Urga for testing services
- Delphi, UK to use SETscan Optical Patternator for quality audit of its nozzles; Nov 2012.
- En'Urga wins SBIR Phase III from DoT "Installation of Rail Temperature Measurement Sensor on a Railcar". Click for project abstract.
- En'Urga Inc. wins a Phase 1 SBIR from the DoD. "Mapping Liquid Mass Fractions in Optically Dense Rocket Combustion Chambers". Click for project abstract.
- En'Urga awarded US patent for its SETSscan Angle Patternator.
- Continental chooses Enurga to test their automotive injectors. Jan, 2012.
- En'Urga Inc. wins a Phase I SBIR from the NASA. "A Novel Flow Measurement System for Cryogenic Two-Phase Flow". Click for project abstract.
- AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc. selects Enurga for testing their automotive injectors, Nov 2011.
- WL instrument firm on growth track, reports Journal & Courier, Sept 18, 2011. Click for more info.
- En'Urga wins SBIR PhaseIIB from National Science Foundation. Click for more info.
- En'Urga to participate in MDM Chicago, Septembeer 20-22, 2011. Click to read more.
- En'Urga receives Venture Investment of $1M from Sarfinity Inc. Click to read more.
- G.W. Lisk Co, Inc. chooses En'Urga for the quality audit of its products.
- Power Systems Mfg (PSM) selects En'Urga for the quality audit of power turbine injectors.
- Goodrich to use SETscan Angle Patternators at two of their facilities.
- Delphi selects SETscan Optical Patternator for quality audit of its injectors.
- En'Urga Inc. wins a Phase II SBIR from the Department of Transportation for the development of a rail temperature sensor.
- En'Urga Inc. received supplemental funding to the tune of $100K from National Science Foundation for its SBIR PhaseI.
- En'Urga Inc received REU funding from National Science Foundation for its SBIR Phase II ,Line Scan X-Ray Tomography for In-Cylinder Diagnosis
- En'Urga Inc. wins another Phase I SBIR from NSF. This Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase I project will evaluate the feasibility of a robotic system to detect and track a child's finger so that the scene that the child wishes to see can be displayed at high magnification on a monitor. Click for project abstract.
- En'Urga Inc. wins a Phase I SBIR Award from the National Science Foundation. "Three-Phase Flowmeter For Oil Industry" Click for project abstract.
- En'Urga Inc. named as one of the "50 Companies to Watch in Indiana" Read the press release.
- Spectraline Introduces Ultra-fast Visible Spectrometer Spectraline unveiled a new Ultra-fast visible spectrometer at Pittcon – 2009 tradeshow. The spectrometer is used to monitor rapidly tunable lasers, explosions, and fast moving objects. The spectrometer obtains the radiation intensity from 300 nm to 1000 nm at a 20 KHz. Product brochure: http://www.spectraline.com/VS100.
- En'Urga Inc. wins a Phase II SBIR Award from the National Science Foundation Click for project abstract.
- Siemens Energy Inc. chooses the Spectraline VS100 From a wide array of visible imaging spectrometers in the market, Siemens Energy Inc. chooses the VS100 spectrometer. "The blazing speed of the spectrometer will enable us to capture very transient information that takes places with gas turbine combustors," said a Senior Scientist with Siemens Energy Inc., when asked to comment on their choice.